PDA

View Full Version : pretty please can I have a hug?

caffineaddict
11-08-10, 19:03
hiya everyone,

please bear with me as this migh be a bit long.

I feel really nervous at the moment people are scaring me, I am having a panic attack and am trying so much not to hurt myself, I've trapped myself in my room and am waiting for my friend to go because my social anxiety is getting the best of me.

I'm not fuctioning properly, I'm meant to be going on a trip tomorrow and I don't know how I am going to manage that either because I get so anxious around poeple and begin to cry. I don't want to look stupid.

I could really use a hug, if there avidable.

Thanks xxxxxx

wishfullthinker
11-08-10, 19:47
Hi try not to be scared, found myself in the same position yest and ran away. I regretted it later cos i no i would have felt proud if id have stuck it out. I get anxios too but try not to push yourself, small steps at a time and tou will get there. Hve you spoke to ya doc? x

caffineaddict
11-08-10, 19:57
Hi try not to be scared, found myself in the same position yest and ran away. I regretted it later cos i no i would have felt proud if id have stuck it out. I get anxios too but try not to push yourself, small steps at a time and tou will get there. Hve you spoke to ya doc? x

Hello,

Thank you for the reply,

I'm trying my best not to be scared, I'm drawing red pen on my walls and having a drink of water, to just try and calm down. I have already ran away two times because my carers are annoying me and I couldn't deal with all the stress, I ended up braking down in tears in the park about midnight and then rang my friend who came to find me, which I now thank her for so much.

I'm not so good with one step at a time, I really need help with it, I don't know how to take small steps, that's why I need help with it I am always anxious always find it hard to talk & I would talk to my doctor, thank you for the suggestion, but I can't talk to them because I have highly fuctioning autism and I cannot talk, I am learning though.

xx

diane07
11-08-10, 20:00
Aww sending you loads of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

di xx

caffineaddict
11-08-10, 20:06
Aww sending you loads of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

di xx

Thank you for the hugs my dear, *hugs back* :)
I don't quite know how I am going to manage tomorrow or tonight because everyone is shouting and there's nothing to distract me because I am not allowed to have my music on and I can't talk to anyone so I am a bit stuck.

xx

Vanilla Sky
11-08-10, 20:54
Love and hugs to you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Paige xxx

caffineaddict
11-08-10, 20:55
Love and hugs to you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Paige xxx

Thank you Paige *hugs back*

xx

jaded jean
12-08-10, 06:45
BIGS TO YOU HUNNY:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1: JEAN XXXXXX

caffineaddict
12-08-10, 08:39
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

sounds like you`re going through it at the minute, sending you the biggest hugs possible and all the best wishes in the world that things improve soon.

Paul

Thank you for the hugs, it's been going on for a while though not just at the moment, Me too I hope they improve soon.

BIGS TO YOU HUNNY:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1: JEAN XXXXXX

Thank you for the hugs Jean, I'm incredibly nervous at the moment because today is the day of my trip & its not working out too well.

*hugs you both*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jaded jean
12-08-10, 14:10
hope things went well today hun:flowers:
Jean

gypsywomen
12-08-10, 14:11
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bigh ug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

calm
12-08-10, 14:12
here they come :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

caffineaddict
12-08-10, 16:36
hope things went well today hun:flowers:
Jean

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bigh ug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

here they come :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

Thank you all my lovely poeple, it wasn't as bad as I thought even though I've not been well for most of it, I kept you lot in my mind and the hugs I got before I went and started to calm down a bit, but then we got on the mini bus and i had a panic attack. Therapy for the first time tomorrow too :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gypsywomen
12-08-10, 16:42
and here is more :hugs::hugs::hugs:

caffineaddict
12-08-10, 17:36
and here is more :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you for the hugs. *hugs back*

I cud really use someone to talk to if that's possible?

jaded jean
12-08-10, 18:02
could you manage the chatroom hun?? there are seperate rooms for you to have a 1-1 chat if you choose?/ there will always be a BIG welcome for you whenever you pop inJeanxx

caffineaddict
12-08-10, 18:12
could you manage the chatroom hun?? there are seperate rooms for you to have a 1-1 chat if you choose?/ there will always be a BIG welcome for you whenever you pop inJeanxx

I'm not allowed in the chat room because i've not been a member long enough. I'm really not managing :(

*hugs* xx

caffineaddict
12-08-10, 18:14
You are not alone hun.......huge hugz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel alone so so so alone :(

*hugs back*

xx

jaded jean
12-08-10, 20:54
Hi cafeinaddict
Sorry hun did not realise you hadnt been with us long, apologies, keep posting and we will answer your questions as much as we can ok?
Jean

caffineaddict
12-08-10, 21:02
Hi cafeinaddict
Sorry hun did not realise you hadnt been with us long, apologies, keep posting and we will answer your questions as much as we can ok?
Jean

My names Hanner :)

-nods- okay I will try, but I'm hiding at the moment, today was not good, today was scary and bad and I got very cold and very ill & now just want to curl up in bed and talk to someone but not think that's going to happen cos my mum and dad and brother and sister are out. I wish I could tell them how I feel but I can't.

xx

jaded jean
12-08-10, 21:18
Hi Hanner.
Can you confide in your sister or brother, how old are they??
. Failing that if you cannot speak to your parents how about writing them a letter as that can convey all your feelings- your fears and you want/need their help ,explaining it on paper could make them understand what you are going through,
best wishes and:hugs::hugs::hugs:Jean

caffineaddict
12-08-10, 21:29
Hi Hanner.
Can you confide in your sister or brother, how old are they??
. Failing that if you cannot speak to your parents how about writing them a letter as that can convey all your feelings- your fears and you want/need their help ,explaining it on paper could make them understand what you are going through,
best wishes and:hugs::hugs::hugs:Jean

Okay, I struggled to understand sum of that, but I will do my best to anwser it. I can't talk to my sister and bother, my sister is 8 and my brother is the same age as me, 16, but he won't listen to me as he is overly arguementative, he won't listen and say I will be making it up.

I don't quite know how to write yet, so, I don't know how I would manage to write to them, unless there's a different way, ofcourse, I would try to write to show them how I am feeling but I'm so used to using symbols because I cannot talk.

Thanks for the hugs *hugs back*

xx