PDA

View Full Version : aching legs and chest pain!!!

kay1986
11-08-10, 23:13
started getting pain in tops of my legs last week, then yesterday i discovered a tender spot on my leg which has been tender since!!!, now i have chest pain and wheezing, am so scared that i am going to die from a aneurysm!!!!!!

so scared im not going to wake up tomorrow!

zoe-22
11-08-10, 23:23
hi kay
im like this and today they have been worse my chest pain is unbelievable in fact i just got off the phone to nhs direct they said dont worry it just anxiety oooo i hate that word. im sure your fine just try and relax, easier said than done i know i have a phobia about sleeping just in-case i dont wake up im on sleeping med/anti depressant but still only get about 2-3 hours sleep due to my worries you not alone hope your ok :hugs:
zoe x

kay1986
11-08-10, 23:27
thanx zoe, i just get worried about my daughter cos she only 8 months old and its only me and her in our flat, got docs in morning so hopefully he will put my mind at ease xxx

nikkikl
11-08-10, 23:48
WHY do doctors/NHS Direct or whoever feel it so necessary to tell anyone with anxiety issues to "relax". If we could relax, we wouldn't be in this bloody mess!

....sigh

kay1986
12-08-10, 00:06
well said nikki, helps if we know why we feel the way we and do and what is causing it!!!!!!

celia davies
04-01-11, 23:34
its weird,im always worrying an the symptoms are horrible an people say relax nothings wrong i hate that x