PDA

View Full Version : nausea all the time

yvon magrait
12-08-10, 12:37
not sure if this is the right place to post this topic, so i apologize in advance.
for my whole life, i was scared to death of vomiting. actually vomited only few times, but i very often had stomach problems, nausea, always was scared of catching some stomach bug, when i travelled i very often returned home because i was crying im having stomach problems (even when there wasnt really any problems at all i was scared there will be).
im 35 years old today, still terrified of any kind of stomach problems and, of course, im having them all the time - cramps, ibs, but, worst of all, im feeling nauseous all the time.
when i was having my first panic attack 17 years ago, i couldnt eat for 6 months after that - i was scared ill vomit, get sick, or choked.
today, im dealing with nausea on daily basis, im very thin, eat ''by the clock'', never feel really hungry just nauseous, probably from the hunger, i dont enjoy food, even though i've enjoyed it when i was a kid.

does ANYONE has similar problems and how do you deal with it?
this frustrates me so much. im taking omeprazol, meteospasmyl, put ginger in my water, take some supplements for appetite, i have no idea what else to try.
what makes me feel better often is yoga classes, but i cant take them everyday and the effects last only for few hours and then nausea is usually back. its worst in the mornings, i woke up scared ill get sick but it gets better as day pass by usually.

i feel like im making myself sick, but i guess it also the way my body reacts to anxiety which is chronic now. two jobs, trying to live on my own, no partner, many personal dissappointments and bad judgments in the last few years, wherever i turn, i find something that makes me anxious and i guess it doesnt help much.

i apologize for long thread, please please, any advice is appreciated. nausea and that butterflies feeling in the stomach is driving me crazy!

best to all of you outhere,

yvon

Jumpy
12-08-10, 13:32
Hi

I have hardly eaton at all inthe last 4 months firstly because I felt so sick, then the pain when food was in my tummy and now its terrible heart burn. I'm sure mine is all down to anxiety. I don't have a problem about being sick.

In the last month I have lost a further 1/2 stone and my Doc is now seeing me every 2 weeks. I have tried omeprazol, anti sickness tablets and at present I am taking nothing as I just can't face another tablet. My Doc wants me to try another tablet in two weeks but didn't say what.

The way I have been dealing with it is by eating very bland foods. Small amounts often.