PDA

View Full Version : can i do it?

kerrie23
12-08-10, 13:34
Tomorrow i am supposed to be meeting a couple of clients in a near by town about 20 min drive away, the thing is i done this trip on sat with my boyfriend and it was a nightmare!! It wasnt intill we were a few minutes away from home on the way back i started to relax. The whole time i kept trying to calm myself down and it did work but then it would come back again and again.
Even sitting here now im feeling really nervous!
I keep being told do it and the panic will go if you leave your self in the situation long enough the thing is how long is long enough! this has workied for me in the past but it has also not worked where the panic attacks keep coming and going most of the day.
I think i might just try and see what the hell happens to me!!!!!:shrug:

calm
12-08-10, 13:49
kerrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - that was saturday my friend...tomorrow is a totally different day....next week i have to go into the office - i work in sales and the last time i went but i think i told you...i did it...and so will you.....i promise xxxx and you know wot....if the worst happens you are not a failure you will do it but another day xxxx

becks xxx
12-08-10, 14:02
That's in the past now, so leave it there. I know its hard cos as anxiety sufferers where somethings happened before we automatically assume it will again. Try fighting ur thoughts, this really works for me- think to yourself "so what if i do go a bit panicky, i can always remove myself from the situation and carry on with my day" Make a plan for the day, write it all down, so if something does go wrong u can step outside and take a breather, you can alwayyysss go home. Writing it down, it wont come as a shock for you cos yourl already no what to do, good luck x x