PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone - Newbie here - Social Phobia Sufferer.

Markus
12-08-10, 13:53
Hi all,

Just thought i would introduce myself quickly.

It's good to find a place where people will understand your problems and i also hope i can make some online friends and help others by chatting about our situations.

I mainly suffer from Social Phobia and find it hard to talk to anyone or be around large groups of people.

I have no friends and just a couple of family members i feel relaxed with although i am very lucky to have a wonderful girlfriend who also suffers from many social and psycological problems.

I am quite a upbeat and positive person though and try not to think too much about how life is rapidly passing me by - LOL.

Look forward to chatting with some of you.

All the best,

Mark:)

diane07
12-08-10, 13:54
Hi Markus

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Clairalou
12-08-10, 19:28
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum, ive found this site to be so helpful i suffer from anxiety and i have recently overcome social anxiety although i still find certain situations hard i no longer have a full blown panic attack. Its been hard but it just shows that anxiety can be beaten just take small steps :)

feel free to pm me if you want someone to chat too :)

Vanilla Sky
12-08-10, 21:10
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x