PDA

View Full Version : ache in my legs

leeann
12-08-10, 18:15
its getting me down and anxiety has kicked in thinking its something REALLY BAD! The pain feels like its in my bone :( can anxiety cause pain in the legs? I no this is really random but Its getting me down x

margaret jones
12-08-10, 18:36
Hi Leeann where is the pain ?? what part of your leg ?? Have you been doing anything different latley ?? i have just started riding my bike again and my thighs and knees are painfull .

TaKE Care Maggie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

leeann
12-08-10, 18:41
Its the front of my leg! and no not done any thing lately! was wondering if this was another lovely symptom of being pregnant or anxiety! I no cramps are common in pregnancy but doesn't feel like that :/ so strange !

Thanks for the reply didnt expect any as I thought my post was a bit random lol xxx

dodo
12-08-10, 22:21
Where abouts? Lower leg, upper leg?

leeann
13-08-10, 07:19
Lower leg but not my calfs In front xx

dodo
13-08-10, 11:21
I have had this and get it from time to time.

I have worrie dmyself sick thinking it could be bone cancer or leukemia. What I think it is is actually one of the ligaments or muscles running that is attached to the bone and it's like very fine twitching. Anyway it's always in my right shin, half way between my knee and ankle. It comes and goes so I guess it's nothing to worry about if it isn't there all the time?