PDA

View Full Version : I am gismo a new member

gismo
24-02-06, 21:15
Hi all I am a young 62 female I have "ME" and fibromyligia which one of the symtoms is anxiety (spelling) I have had cbt and am joining a group on tuesday a lead up to help,
I spend most of my time in bed resting as I have to build my energy up so I can take on small tasks,
I have a job to go far as soon as I wake in the morning I start to worry how I am going to feel the negitive thinking starts me off on a bad day,
I am very happy to have found you all I feel this is going to help me alot,
I can only get on in the evening as its so tireing for me in the day,
thanks for being here love carol

nomorepanic
24-02-06, 21:21
Welcome aboard Gismo - I have read some of your other posts but wanted to welcome u here as well.

Nicola

molly15
24-02-06, 21:22
welcome to the forum youll get lots of help and support here take care marcia

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

jackie
24-02-06, 21:26
hope you find us all helpful carol. i no just to feel less alone is a help. i too have fybromyalgis, great craic isnt it,lot

here if you need me
jackie

trac67
24-02-06, 21:29
Hi Carol,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

gismo
24-02-06, 21:43
Thankyou for the welcome ,I feel at home ove carol

Alexandra
24-02-06, 22:06
Hi Carol

Welcome to the forum.

This is a great place to be for support & advice.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

hunny_as
24-02-06, 22:08
hi ya i hope you find the help you need here i know i have and the help still keeps rolling in

amandax

sal
24-02-06, 22:14
Hiya Carol and welcome to the site.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

krissie
24-02-06, 22:50
Hi there Carol,

I'm Krissie and I have only just joined this site today myself, nice to meet you and I hope to see you around the site :)

take care
Krissie :D

of the things I have lost I miss my mind the most!!!

sueiamnew
25-02-06, 04:46
Hi Carol and welcome to the site.

Meg
25-02-06, 15:10
Carol

Is your fi bro being treated and recognised properly by your local services.

Shad helmstetters book will help you address the neg thoughts. See our reading page

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
25-02-06, 15:21
Hi Carol

Welcome to the forum.

You might like to start by looking at the information in the [url="http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps"[/url] first steps article.

I hope we can be of some help and support to you.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

sal
25-02-06, 22:03
Hi how are you xxxx

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Sue K with 5
26-02-06, 00:52
Hi Carol

Welcome to NMP! I am so pleased that you have found us. You will get plenty of help and support from here, having your condition is so debililtating and must be very difficult in terms of living a normal life which so many of us can relate to in terms of anxiety.

You will make lots of new friends here

Take care for now

Sue with 5

scknight