PDA

View Full Version : On Cipralex/Worryin'

Micko
13-08-10, 14:32
It's only day 4 feel so anxious, shakin' tremors, dry mouth etc etc worried sick guy above me in flat is goin' to report me to housing for not living there cos stayin' with Sandra def feel worse since stopping Clonazepam and weaning off Mirtazapine and now last couple of nights gone to bed as late as I can go off to sleep then wake up still dark and that's it then and sweating cobs god I hope they kick-in soon and side-effects wane they must not have done me that good last year cos swopped to Trazadone then sleeping tabs not goin' there again I just can't bloody cope at mo dreading each day PLEASE HELP/ADVICE/OPINION THANKYOU seems to be gettin' worse daily! so rough today!!!!!!

alwaysanxious
17-08-10, 08:50
micko its s*** i know and i feel for you ( hugs) but i was the same as you when i started my cipralex it took me 2 weeks before the side effects stopped having the awful effects u are going through now ... i thought i was dying and the tablets were making me worse but it does get better i promise this is the hardest thing to do so go with it, its a really horrible thing to do but trust me its worth it... you may have a few more days yet like that but im just letting you know so u can try and accept that your not going to die u havent got serotin syndrome (these are the things i thought i had as it was that bad) just try and be patient with urself hun , i kow you probably want to scream and shout that you hate it u hate feeling like this bla bla bla..... but its all good in the end.. give it at least 2 weeks for the worst of the side effects , then another 2 weeks for them to fully kick in. at least expecting it in this time will try and make it easier on urself, and as for not staying at you home dont worry flippin eck i left my home for 6 months.... hope this makes you feel better.. cipralex is poo at first but dam its good when you start to feel better

take care lisa

Micko
17-08-10, 13:42
Thanks Lisa just taken my first 10mg fiinished weaning off Mirtazapine so bloody rough sweatin', shakin, tremors, dry mouth, crawling the walls surely this is just anxiety? I'm worried sick about woman frm social wanting to come to see my at flat not well enough to be there on my own cos at girlfriends since stopping clonazepam and weaning off mirtazapine get off to sleep then wake up about 2.00/3.00 then can't get back reminds me of when I first went back on cip over a year ago at mums they did'nt seem to do owt then I changed to trazadone made me worse and I did what I did god how much more can somebody take! guess I've gotta keep on now eh? CBT did'nt work nothin' seems to be helping? I know I feel so anxious about being disabled in one hand due to what I did so scared to go out as well just sat here at girlfriend's till her and her son come home from work my social worker says going on sites like this makes it worse? god I hope the 10mg kick-in soon and if they are side-effects wane soon can't change meds again could bloody do with some clonazepam to take edge off it's awful for my girlfriend she even thinks I should go back in you know where!!!!! yesterday I was even considering it and today feel bloody worse! can't even eat a sandwich I hope the housing company don't enter my flat cos not been there for ages and chuck all my stuff away? oh god Lisa I'm drained! oh by the way taking my tab about 11.45 everday

alwaysanxious
18-08-10, 11:31
miko listen hunny im sorry but stuff your social workers thoughts let me tell you my sister is a social worker and she works with people that drink and do drugs and she thinks this website is f ecking brilliant for people like us sufferes better than the fact that we have help and surpport on hand all the time when we want it,,,, i had a nervouse breakdown in 2003 and this website helped me to the point of recovery and i would recomend nmp to any 1..... SO dont listen to her tripe....... as for tablets and side effects keep up its a hrad struggle the first 2 weeks but push on thru huny i did and i was so scared, even begged my partner to take me to the crazy hospital cos i felt that bad with side effects he said NO BABY YOULL BE FINE BE PATIENT so i pushed on thru the tears sickness vomiting shakes sleepless nights adrenalin rushes all that shity shit that cums with these meds and within 2 weeks i started to notice the difference and boy was i releived.... so just go with it it is hard and i wouldnt blagg u but u know its gona be over soon..as for the council they cant enter your flat without you knowing its your home and as far as there concerned you could be on holiday so dont worry bout it ,when you start to feel a little better u and ur girlfriend pop round ur flat just to check everything out stop worrying... MIKO I DIDNT EAT FOR 2 WEEKS ON MY MEDS I COULDNT EVEN KEEP WATER DOWN if you dont believe me look way back at my post they are just like yours are now!!!!! and im feeling so much better now normal again,, yes i have the odd blip but i can handle it... your going to be just fine your star will shine again very soon !!!!!!! now try and focus on the thought that its not going to last im not always going to feel like this!!!!!

take care hun lisa xxx

Micko
18-08-10, 11:50
Thanks AA but surely it's just my anxiety worsening since going back on Cip feel worse since upping to 10mg as for my flat it's an housing agency and not lived in it for over a year him in flat above says he's going to tell em' and a lady from income support wants to come to see me there too bloody ill! god feel so rough, anxiety sky high, sweating, shakin, you name it! the panic attacks are worse than when on Mirtazapine and Clonazepam my breathing is getting worse as well thought this was supposed to relieve all this struggling like hell!!!!!

alwaysanxious
19-08-10, 07:44
cipralex makes u feel like that miko at first thats what ive been trying to tell you.. as far as the housing is concernd if housing benifit have been paying your rent you should be ok, all uve got to tell them is uve been staying at a friends cos uve not been well !!! and if uve not lived in it for over a year why dont u give it up then?? stay with ur girfriend is that an option???? hope u start to feel better soon miko keep going thru it, no point in changing meds now stick it out that the hardest to do while ur feeling like this it will get better..
take care xx