PDA

View Full Version : Really Proud of myself today!

cwoz82
13-08-10, 20:22
Thought i'd post a nice positive one.
I happened to feel my breast today and felt a little lump. I didn't panic, i booked into the Dr's for this evening. The reason i am proud is that DID NOT google anything to do with the lump and kept calm, even telling myself it cannot be bad because i'd blood tests a few weeks ago and my full blood count was fine. Told myself it is nothing but must get it checked to be sure.

Turns out my Dr thinks it's a cyst due to the feel of it but will check again when i go for my depression/anxiety review in two weeks. :yesyes:

Just so proud of myself for remaining calm, not going mad with worry and most of all that i avoided googling it and i just wanted to share that to show that we can go against our instincts :yahoo:

emm
13-08-10, 20:24
Heya, well done hun give yourself a big pat on the back. X

margaret jones
13-08-10, 20:25
Well done you best to get it checked out asap then it stops you worrying to much

Once again well done :D Maggie

cwoz82
13-08-10, 20:43
Thanks Guys...I gave myself THE biggest pat on the back and I also gave myself chocolate hehe!
:D

supersezza
13-08-10, 21:49
well done! i had something similar...turned out to be a lump of fatty tissue...my dad said at least we know where all the cakes i eat go now!

seriously though thoughts = feelings so well done you!!! x

Vixxy
13-08-10, 22:00
Well done!!