PDA

View Full Version : breast spots - really scared

louise0501
14-08-10, 02:59
hey

I have just noticed on one of my breasts i have an area with some small spots on the breast and im starting to freak out its to do with breast cancer. I'm only 23 and starting to really freak out and panic.

What do you reckon this is? could it be breast cancer?

please reply ASAP

Love Louise XXX

cattttt
14-08-10, 06:38
You don't say what the spots look like, but there are a trillion things it could be, with breast cancer a pretty long way down the list, in fact so far down, a doctor probably wouldn't even consider it. You've probably had them for ages and not noticed, or it's where your bra rubs or something simple like that. If you're still worried after the weekend, you could see someone to make sure.

countrygirl
14-08-10, 12:19
I have always had occurances of tiny red spots usually a few in an area for as long as I can remember and they just come and go - occasionally one will get redder like a normal spot and take a few days to go away but they look like your normal pores getting irritated. As I have had them since a teenager that I remember and am now 49 they must just be normal.

From what I know the breast cancer you are worried about ( inflammatory) it shows itself as either a rash all over a breast like bad exzema or like a boil/abcess in one place- which is why is if often misdiagnosed as one of the above and if either of above don't clear up with treatment then its time to worry and ask for inflamatory breast cancer to be ruled out.

randomworry
14-08-10, 12:21
dont worry dude breast cancer is a lump not spots try to relax your definitely fine

nomorepanic
14-08-10, 14:16
I always have spots on my breast - I think I get some from getting too hot and sweating a bit

shinderuko
14-08-10, 15:50
I always get them after I've had a hot shower. Mine looks like heat rash.

Kelley
15-08-10, 07:44
What do the spots look like? I have a few spots like small freckles since having my children. Although i think i would have had them regardless, just paid more attention to the area during and after pregnancy!