PDA

View Full Version : Solution for emetophobia!!

stopthissong
14-08-10, 09:04
Hey everyone!

Good news! There is a solution to stop emetophobia from taking over your life now! It is proven to work and it has for the majority who have tried it.. in fact, I think everyone who has tried it!
http://www.emetophobiarecovery.com/

This very generous man, known as Rich Presta has created these books and CD's to combat your emetophobia. You purchase it online and I hear it is very safe, unfortunately I cannot buy it as I am only 16 and don't have a credit card and my parents don't know about my fear.... I will buy it oneday though!
In the mean time there is the free trial of the 'five lies of emetophobia'... Rich Presta sends you each day for 5 days some facts and tips on emetophobia. I have used this and it has opened my mind to the fear.
Once you sign up for this, they send you all kinds of useful stuff. at the moment they have sent me 5 different recordings of Rich speaking with professionals about anxiety and how to control it and what you can do to make your life more enjoyable.
Even if you can't purchase it like me... there is info on the website and emails sent to you about emetophobia and it is very helpful.
I have emailed him a few times and the response is almost instant so you can easily contact him for advice.
Hope you enjoy and all the best of luck!
:) Have a great day:yesyes:

ajones473@yahoo.com
31-10-12, 11:17
I don`t want to get rid of my emetophobia, just the risk of vomiting. How I wish that I was unable to vomit!

PanchoGoz
31-10-12, 11:27
I don`t want to get rid of my emetophobia, just the risk of vomiting. How I wish that I was unable to vomit!

Oh but if you didn't fear vomiting you wouldn't want to get rid of it. Vomiting is very good for you, if you have swallowed bleach for example. If you didn't fear it, I'm sure you would agree that you wouldn't want such a useful mechanism gone.
By the way, it's a bit of a risk putting your email as your username, you can be targeted by spammers, I would request to change it ASAP. Oh and welcome!

Angelai
05-11-12, 23:25

that did make me laugh, basically because I feel exactly the same way :blush:

ajones473@yahoo.com
07-11-12, 18:38
OK, I understand that in some circumstances vomiting is useful, but only if someone`s been poisoned, & unless you were going to go out into the garden & tuck into deadly nightshade or some other toxic substance, you really don`t need to be able to vomit. I think that the human vomit threshold is way too low.