PDA

View Full Version : Off tomorrow & Good Luck Ann!

juiceyloop
14-08-10, 12:59
Hi everyone, i'm off to swindon tomorrow and i can safely say the anxietys cut in! Had barely any sleep last night, i'm creating loads of symptoms for myself to try and get out of it and although i'm genuinely feeling them i know its me doing it to myself. Dizzyness has been the worst so far. Good luck to Ann who i believe is in the same boat as me. Hope your goes really well for you hun and not to traumatic for you Xxx

margaret jones
14-08-10, 13:06
Hi Juiceyloop

wishing you well for tomorrow dont let the anxiety win go for it hun

Take Care Maggie x

ann01
14-08-10, 13:54
Hi juiceyloop thank you so much, I was actually thinking of you this morning, my anxiety is sky high and the dizziness is awful I have to keep sitting down and my legs are so weak and wobbly. I am still determined I am going. Good luck to you, keep talking positive and have a fantastic time and come back refreshed.
All the best Hun
ann x

Vixxy
14-08-10, 13:56
Hi guys. just a bit of positive news for you.
yesterday I drove for an 1hour25 mins to visit my new home and once I got there I felt on top of the world. Keep focusing on the end and knowing youll feel so proud of yourself for doing it!
I know you can!! Good luck

juiceyloop
14-08-10, 16:52
Thanks for the reply's :D Well done Vixxy thats brill!! Feel for you Ann i really do i'm a mess with worry lol i hate the anticipation just hoping i'm ok tomorrow. As its getting nearer i'm getting more nervous lol. Xxxx

ann01
14-08-10, 19:04
well done vixxy that's fantastic.
I'm a mess too lol, I'm still so dizzy, and yes the anticipation is the worst. lets hope we are both back on here (if i live through the ordeal that is lol) by the end of next week saying what a fantastic time we had (well fingers crossed eh). Butterflies are going mad in my stomach hehe x

juiceyloop
15-08-10, 09:31
I'm leaving in a couple of hours, i barely slept last night which isn't helping. Absolutely terrified lol! Hope you have a lovely time Ann xxx

ann01
15-08-10, 13:20
Hi juiceyloop your probably on your way now. Hope your ok Hun, you can do this, you not going to let the anxiety win, you will be fine. I dint sleep much last night either and I don't go until tomorrow, i've bad headache, blurry vision and dizzy, oh the joys of anxiety. Keep us posted.
Take care
Ann x

Vixxy
15-08-10, 14:01
Let us know how you go. Both of you! itll be great to read how you did :)

juiceyloop
16-08-10, 00:07
OMG guys! I went the whole car trip and day without a panic attack! I don't have the same hope for tomorrow as we're walking to a local park which is going to be hard but my family up here have been amazing. Been a little anxious obviously but I can't believe it. Ann your going to be fine hun! Granted your trips going to be so much harder but I haven't been more than 5 miles away from my place in 3 years an look how I managed today. Best thing I did was keeping my head buried in a chat mag, portable d vd and music! Let us know how you get on hun an thanks 4 the support guys means alot xxxxx

Vixxy
16-08-10, 09:23
Well done! Its such a great feeling isnt it?! :D

ann01
16-08-10, 13:25
Well done juiceyloop, I read you sucuess this morning and it inspired me and gave me confidence too. Well I'm here on my holidays the drive wasn't too bad, I'm at the caravan site and actually walking around more than I do at home. I've only been here a few hours but a few days ago I didn't thnk I could make it. I will keep you updated. I've bit of headache but so happy. Enjoy the rest of your trip juiceyloop.
Ann x

juiceyloop
17-08-10, 00:48
Hi guys, day two's over. Went out to stranger's house's today, went to parks and even ate in a crowded maccy d's. Been ok until tonight then the anxiety started to creep back . I'm also feeling home sick! Hope your doing well ann! An having lots of fun. Will write again soon guys :) xx

Vixxy
17-08-10, 10:06
You guys are doing so well!

ann01
17-08-10, 11:02
I had a few slight panics in the night, and got up anxious this morning but had breakfast and settled down a little. To be honest I feel like I do now at home not really any worse or better. I'm an very tired but it's the time of the month too, so I've done really well. So pleased for you juiceyloop, you to have done amazing. We are a lot stronger than we think. I'm just sat by the swimming pool watching my son.
Take care
Ann x

ann01
19-08-10, 11:52
I'm not feeling to good today. Very tired, bit dizzy and very off balance. So pleased I've done it though. I may be getting worried about the drive home tomorrow not sure, just not feeling good today. I did well yesturday went shopping in a town a few miles away from the caravan and had a walk on the beach which was lovely.

Vixxy
19-08-10, 18:09
Youre right, it probably is the drive home thats upsetting you. We dont deal well with change. Youve done so well, so be proud!
Good luck on the drive :)