PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing/tingling/vibrating feeling. Help pls?x

sjr1969
14-08-10, 15:05
Ok, so ive put off posting this as im scared of what people are going to say, but i just want to know if anyone else has experienced this as im so scared.

Ive felt unwell for a few months now, fluey type feelings, weak achey etc. I have seen the doctor, blood tests all ok. I cant see my doctor for another week and would rather not see any other doctor as she is the only one who is really understanding of my anxiety etc.

I have had really weak legs, so tired and weak feeling. Also achey at times. I have now started with this buzzing/vibrating/tingly feeling in my knee. It comes when i move it/walk and now i have noticed if anything touches me near my knee it will cause those sensations then too. So even when i touch it, it causes those feelings. Im scared i really am. Also my other knee, well near it, has had a sore/sensitive feel to a patch of skin on it. Feesl sore to touch too.

With the weak legs and the tingly feeling too ive also started with pins and needles in my hands, feet, legs and side of my face at times. I am scared i have something bad. So scared, i didnt want to post because im scared what i might hear.

Can anyone relate to these symptoms? Especially the buzzy type feeling on my knee. Its there whenever i move or touch it. Its been over a week now :weep:

I admit to being a very anxious person and having health anxiety but surely this cant be anxiety?

sarah x

baileys
14-08-10, 17:20
Sarah, i really wouldnt have time to list all the symptoms that i have had over the years.
It still amazes me how my anxiety can bring on such debilitating symptoms.
I dont think that theres a symptom on here that ive read about that i havent had at some point during my years of anxiety, including all yours.
Its sounds so easy for people to say, just relax and they will go away but its not quite that simple but they do go in the end.
I struggle every day with new and chronic symptoms but ive got used to it, i dont have a choice.
Nothing will happen to you before you see your doc and im sure they will tell you that you are just anxious, as you know you are.

zoe-22
14-08-10, 17:30
hi sarah
i had these in right knee for over a month it got really bad and when i finally went to the doctor he told me i had trap nerve in my lower back nothing to worry about and he gave me a muscle rub and it seemed to work, im not a doctor but they sound very familiar to what i had, still have from time to time but then i also get weak legs and tingle feeling when im really anxious. i really dont think you need to worry about it you will be fine :)
zoe x

sjr1969
14-08-10, 20:14
thanks for replies. i feel so alone with it all. i know there are others out there, but it gets so worrying x

sarah x

sjr1969
15-08-10, 11:15
anyone else?

sarah x