PDA

View Full Version : Help, please - depersonalization

nikkikl
14-08-10, 15:12
Hi all

So I have this issue going on with my eyes in that I have a tiny tiny prescription and waking up blurry etc etc.

Problem is, I THINK my brain is panicking and I'm feeling weird - like everything happens a split second before I realise. I see things and then a split second later realise I have seen them and I'm just generally feeling weird and 'out of body', dizzy and so so so so tired. I'm crying all the time and I'm even considering getting some booze (I don't drink) to numb it all out because I can't take much more of this.

I'm so very very worried that I have something serious going on in my brain and it only calms down a bit when I've had Rescue Remedy, more sleep and a serious cry. Even after that the depersonalization continues; it just isn't stopping unless I lie down and concentrate on the TV or something.

Has anyone else had this? If so, how on earth do I deal with it? This is by far the worst HA symptom (assuming it is one) I have ever had. My tight throat is gone, replaced with this.
:weep:

BritTutor
14-08-10, 16:53

NeverRelaxed
14-08-10, 17:15
I had this for months earlier this year. I totally feel for you! It will pass though, trust me! Just get plenty of rest and try to relax as best you can. There is really not a lot one can do apart from this. I assure you though that nothing serious is going on!