PDA

View Full Version : I need support

noonoo
14-08-10, 17:31
To cut a long story short - my boyfriend has just moved back to Australia and i'm here in the UK.

Yesterday me and my boyfriend woke up, got dressed, had breakfast and got into the car for the drive down to Heathrow airport.

We got half way (even possibly less than that) down the road and I was struggling keeping my tears in, his mum could obviously see this as she told him to pull over by the motorway and I moved to the back of the car to sit next to her, we were both crying by this point. She just hugged me and tried to calm me down.

I cried the entire 2 hours and I mean non stop. It was so hard seeing the signs getting closer and closer to the airport. And when it got to 3 miles I couldn't control my tears anymore. I was in floods and feeling like I just wanted to tell him not to go, it was a very strong anxious feeling.

We got into the airport and he checked in, then everything went so fast as then it was time to say goodbye. He hugged his brothers and mum goodbye then got to me and burst into tears and I told him i'd see him next February/March. It was so emotional. At that point I felt like I was about to faint, I felt sick and dizzy all of a sudden.

He walked up to the departure/security lounge and I pulled him back for another kiss/hug and then he had to go. He looked at me once then didn't look back as I know it would have destroyed him to see how I was. I watched him walk all the way up until he turned the corner. That's when I exploded into extreme pain, I was crying and I wanted to scream. I couldn't and still can't believe he's gone.

He means the world to me and I already feel so alone, lost and broken hearted. I know he loves me and I love him, I just wanted him to stay so much.

If none of this makes sense, it's been a horrible day. I'm tired and so upset. I didn't ever want to say goodbye to him. I know it's not forever but I just want him here right now. There's a massive gap now that I have to try to fill. We did anything and everything together.

I feel like I can't go on without him. He's taught me so much and I need his advice and courage to stay with me to keep going.

I'm feeling so dull, he's half way across the world on a plane and I just want to see, talk to and hug/kiss him. Australia is so, so far away.

Please, I need some words of comfort. This is a hard time for me. I never wanted this day to come. I'm going to visit him next February/March for 3-4 weeks and I can't wait to see him.

Just before I finish, i'd like to say thankyou to his mum and brothers for keeping me going this afternoon. I really, really appreciate it.

:weep::weep::weep::weep:

xxx

noonoo
14-08-10, 20:17
I phoned his brother tonight for half an hour and he said he's never seen my other half that upset before. Also that I have nothing to worry about.

It's just the distance that's scaring me so much and the time difference (he's 8 hours ahead).

His mum said if I need to talk or want to go round i'm more than welcome - only for the next week as she goes back aswell on Friday.

I can't believe he's gone :weep:

xxx