PDA

View Full Version : Scar Tissue - Self-Injury Support

Lima
14-08-10, 23:53
Heya,

I'm sure someone has mentioned ST (Scar Tissue) before, but in case they haven't, I thought I would!!

www.scar-tissue.net (http://www.scar-tissue.net)

Scar Tissue is a website designed to support people who self-injure and their friends and family. The site has been created using a SAUR policy: providing Support; raising Awareness and Understanding about self-injury; and helping people to work towards Recovery.

The message board is a vital part of the site. It is a much smaller community than here at NMP, but the people are extremely friendly, supportive and understanding.

http://www.scar-tissue.net/forum/index.php

I would say that having ST is like having an extended family - however, I am HUGELY biased, as I am a moderator on the site.

If you would like any more info on the site, please either reply to the post here or feel free to pm me!

Lima x

leo05
16-08-10, 16:26
hi lima , thanks for your post could you please give me more info thanks lea

Lima
19-08-10, 11:25
Hiya,

I did send you a pm, but thought I ought to reply here. What further information would you like? I'm sure I can answer most questions, but wasn't sure what you wanted to know.

Hope you are ok.
Lima x

leo05
07-09-10, 03:24
hi there thanks i did reply to your pm, just wanted to reply so no one thinks i am ignoring ya . thanks again
wish could say i was ok but then i dont like to lie

hope you are ok too ??
lea

Lima
10-09-10, 22:30
Hi,

I didn't receive your reply, can you pm me again?

Lima x

leo05
12-09-10, 00:59
hi hun yes i will - dont know why ya didnt get it though strange
hope you are ok ?

Lima
13-09-10, 22:23
Still not had a pm from you, not sure if you've sent it again yet. If you have and it doesn't seem to be working, post here and I'll pm you my email address. Or, if you have registered on Scar Tissue, you can pm me there.

I'm really not doing too well, to be honest, but I am trying to cope. How are you?

Lima x

leo05
13-09-10, 23:32
hiya lima, yes i have replied the same night i replied to you on here. really dont know whats happening .

im sorry sorry to hear that you aint doing to good at the mo.
hugs

i aint doing great my self, heads messed up the sh in high at the mo.
i did join S.T havent got the courage to post yet though . am a wimp a know
but i will do soon

tc and hope to speak soon
lea:bighug1::bighug1:

Lima
14-09-10, 22:51
Hmmm, strange, I don't know why I'm not getting your pms. I will pm you my email address. Perhaps try emailing me instead!!

I don't think you are a wimp at all. It's hard to get started with something like that. Although, I hope at some point you feel comfortable to post. Take some time to look around the site and read other people's posts . . . it may help you feel more comfortable about being there. There are no expectations on anyone who joins and I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome! Just take your time and go at a pace that suits you.

Will pm you my email now . . . so if you haven't received it next time you are on the site, just let me know here and we'll figure another plan of action!!!

Lima x

leo05
15-09-10, 00:44
hi hun got ya pm have sent you an email hope ya get it

hope you are ok too hugs
lea

Lima
15-09-10, 01:42
Got your email and have replied, hopefully it's a little more reliable!

Take care,
Lima x