PDA

View Full Version : help.

ellie1971
15-08-10, 13:30
hi im new to this site, the doc has just inceased my cit from 10mg to 20mg im on day 6 and feel bad,, ie, very edgy, anxious, dizzy. agrophobic, light headed , sweating uncontrolably esp in the night,, do you think i should perciveer a little longer,, please help, i feel like im going under much love n respect to you all xx

diane07
15-08-10, 13:32
Hi ellie1971

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

ellie1971
15-08-10, 13:35
thankyou.. diane.. how do i get into the chat rooms, ive posted so i have to wait 5 days am i right in thinking,, xx

suzy-sue
15-08-10, 13:39
Hi Ellie and :welcome:.There is a sub forum for medication lower down the page .It is normal to feel worse when you increase your medication for a while ,Just try to keep busy and it will all pass .You will find lots of support here and there are plenty of people who understand what you are going through .All the best Luv Sue :hugs:

ellie1971
15-08-10, 14:00
thankyou suzy, ive just took a look on the forum and has cleared a few things up.. seems i need to stick with it, the only way out is through,, thankyou so much xx

JT69
15-08-10, 18:32
Hi Ellie,

Just really to mirror what Suzy said....citalopram can cause some side effects which are unpleasant to start with when a dose increase happens. The benefits of the med far out-weigh the side effects so stick with it and it will pass. That day will come when you feel much better and I hope that is soon for you.

Take care and we are here if you need support.

Jo.xx

ellie1971
15-08-10, 19:50
thankyou so much jo for replying, i seem to find even tho i cant be botherd doing chores and other tasks coz i feel so crap, if i force myself i do feel a little better 4 a while till i sit n notice the body funtions that are going on then i seem to panic again, xx

Vanilla Sky
15-08-10, 22:14
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x