PDA

View Full Version : breast lump?

constantworrier418
15-08-10, 17:08
I cannot believe I have allowed myself to touch my breasts over the weekend as it always ends up in me worrying about potential lumps and having to wait until monday until I can make a dr's app. I'm not sure whether its completely normal or something to be concerned about but I can feel something in my nipple - apologies for the detail but when I squeeze my nipple I can feel something within it and its got me worried - any reassurance would be greatly appreciated

x

HelenLouise
15-08-10, 19:21
helloo!
I went through this a while back.
It's perfectly normal!
I can feel it too :)!
Not sure what it is haha but it's meant to be there!
Don't worry :) xxx

constantworrier418
15-08-10, 19:38
I don't know if its a lump as such it feels like its attatched to something, but none the less I've totally freaked out and desperate to get a dr's app to get the all clear. I'm not sure if both breasts are the same either -god I wish I'd never started to check, normally I avoid all contact. :weep:

constantworrier418
16-08-10, 20:34
went to dr's for the usual reassurance over this "lump", can't say I got a thorough examination but she did give my nipple the once over and said she couldn't feel anything. I then showed her that when I squeeze my nipple I can feel something within to which she just said it was milk ducts. But I don't believe her! i think its my HA playing havoc but I'm already planning a second app - but will that make me feel any better :weep: