PDA

View Full Version : Had a mixed bag of a kind of day. hmm.

SHYGIRLAJB
15-08-10, 20:04
Hi Everyone,

Well my man wanted to go out to this agricutlural show, well why not the sun was out and what not(plus I wanted to go to the icecream shop in the village). It started off ok, hmmm. We went walking around a marquee thing, inside there was lots of stands selling various things, the place was really hot and was really busy. No space to spread out or what not. In there I had a dizzy turn kind of thing, had to hold on to my man, and my eyes couldnt really focus properly, not nice.

Made me feel off rest of the time there. This happened the day previously in the supermarket, never go on saturdays, far too busy, had a dizzy turn in there too :sad: . Does anyone else get dizzy turns and how do you combat it.

Anita. XX.

Anxious_gal
15-08-10, 22:11
ALL THE TIME. especially when it's busy and hot.
One thing that can happen is your body release adrenaline, which makes you speed up, hence the dizziness and the blurry vision.
also your breathing will quicken too which doesn't help.

I will take a deep breath and slow down my thinking, I tell my self I am ok , I will try and find a safe/relaxing area, such as leaving the shop, finding a shady spot and just try to relax and think logically and not let my imagination take over.
also having a bottle of water helps too.

also just telling someone you feel dizzy can help too :-)

Anxious_gal
15-08-10, 22:12
oh another thing I just thought of, is that by going from bright to shady/dark areas can set of dizziness's too. think it's to do with your eyes adjusting to the difference.

SHYGIRLAJB
15-08-10, 22:59
Hi, Mishel,

Many thanks for replying to my post. My breathing felt normal for me, didn't feel like I was panicing or anything, just felt hot and dizzy, hmm. Oh and I never got the icecream cos there was no parking at the place where I wanted to go :( , nevermind.

Anita. XX.