PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

Jennka
15-08-10, 20:16
My name is Jenn. I have a long history for being in my 30's.
I just learned about this site and I see its a place where we can talk and be free, and not worry about what other people might judge us for.
I am taking prozac... Apparently not many people have a lot of luck with that, but I am doing well on it. It's been a year, and while I have some days where I feel like I could swallow the bottle before I'll be ok, it mostly helps.
I have lovely panic attacks that like to strike me for no reason... and with no warning. I also have anxiety that I like to think is unreasonable, but I just can't help it... It's usually only severely bad when I forget to take my medicine. And, that medicine has saved my life, and probably countless others lives too.....
There's a lot more. but I am running out of time.... So for now, let me say Hello.... And let me get started with packing, as I have to go back to Ohio tomorrow night...
:unsure:
Jenn

nomorepanic
15-08-10, 20:18
Hi Jennka

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Raindog
15-08-10, 20:20
Hi Jenn,
Welcome to NMP, you'll find a decent amount of people in the same boat I imagine and some good advice and support here.

There are specific forum sections for the major medications so check out he Prozac forum and chances are you'll find similar stories there.

Better days :)

dewgrl2511
15-08-10, 21:41
Jenn... Hugs to you from one who knows:hugs:

Vanilla Sky
15-08-10, 22:09
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x