PDA

View Full Version : New Here suffering from Depression

Walking Contradiction
15-08-10, 21:12
Hi there,
I'm new here and suffering from depression. I was originally on Prozac, then Sertraline and now on Citlopram, as my mood hasn't improved and im very down.
If anyone has any advice i'd appreciate it :D

Cheers
George x

nomorepanic
15-08-10, 21:14
Hi GeorgeVanPetrie

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
15-08-10, 22:09
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Bluebelle
16-08-10, 03:51
Hi George
Welcome to NMP-I have suffered depression as well.
This site has made my life better- hope it will do the same for you !

Walking Contradiction
16-08-10, 13:36
Thanks, hopefully it will. It seems odd being a newbie, but i guess everyone's been there!
How you feeling now Bluebelle?

Peakdoodle
17-01-11, 23:11
Hello, new to NMP, Firstly I want to say thanks for being here!!! About 18 days ago my doctor told me was suffering from depression. Oh !!! He has given me Citalopram. I am taking 20mg each morning. I think I am one of the lucky one as I think it has kicked after 16 days. So you out there stick with it. I love real ale!!! It makes me sick now to drink it. Down side of the tablets!!! Feeling tired!!!! But my partner is falling back in love with me. I have read a lot about my illness since I discovered I am ill . I am learning to control my run away thoughts and now learning to say no to those negative voices in my head and stopping them from bring on the depression. Thanks for being here. I am learning alot from you guys. Andy