PDA

View Full Version : Sort of newbie

heavenly
16-08-10, 09:52
I did join up a couple of years ago...but just lurked, so hear I am! :blush:

I'm Heavenly. Thank God I found this place. Have had the odd short anxiety attack over the years but could manage them, even though I did know I needed some sort of counselling but never got round to it...always the way.

Well, just had a 48 hour panic attack and still don't feel great today. Went to hospital, got Diazapam, and am seeing my GP later today. And I have booked my first counselling session this Thursday. You know the score, things that have happened over the years, you think you have dealt with them, but you haven't. So I am determined to get to the bottom of this, but that attack had me absolutely terrified as it was relentless and I was in the safety of my own home. So don't want to lose my job, or drive my other half away as I am a nut job at the moment,:weep: so need to have a plan, get counselling and will frequent this place, as it helps that I am not the only going through this and I can see that people do get through this and so many lovely people on here.

Hallo again. :blush:

diane07
16-08-10, 09:54
Hi heavenly

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
16-08-10, 11:57
Hi and welcome back to NMP :welcome:
Paige x