PDA

View Full Version : Hi

bev41
16-08-10, 12:16
Hiya,
my name's Bev and although I've been a frequent visitor on here I've only actually signed up today. Had health anxiety for nearly 2 yrs now, taking sertraline. It was all pretty much under control but the last couple of weeks I've been struggling again. I'm so frightened that I might get as bad as I was in the beginning and this is probably what prompted me to sign up. Looking forward to the support and understanding I'm sure I'll receive :yesyes:

nomorepanic
16-08-10, 12:20
Hi bev41

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Inspires
16-08-10, 12:28
Hiya,
my name's Bev and although I've been a frequent visitor on here I've only actually signed up today. Had health anxiety for nearly 2 yrs now, taking sertraline. It was all pretty much under control but the last couple of weeks I've been struggling again. I'm so frightened that I might get as bad as I was in the beginning and this is probably what prompted me to sign up. Looking forward to the support and understanding I'm sure I'll receive :yesyes:

Hi Bev, well done for signing up to NMP...

I'm on Sertraline too, but was prescribed this for GAD, and depression. It has helped me to cope reasonably well, but I still get my struggling days as well.

Feel free to PM at anytime, but I know you'll have no need, for the support and understanding here is great! :yesyes:

Take care,

Sue x :flowers: