PDA

View Full Version : Constant dizzy feeling.

Emz
16-08-10, 16:23
I usually feel dizzy when I'm anxious, hungover or having a panic attack. Over the past few weeks it has been near constant. I know dizziness is a symptom of anxiety but I'm starting to worry that it is something more serious. Does anyone else have this?

melvin
16-08-10, 16:34
hi mate i to have dizziness every day i know how ur feeling lots of people have it on here best check with ent to check Ur hearing before saying its anxiety though

margaret jones
16-08-10, 17:19
Hi Emz hello from another dizzy head yes anxiety does make me dizzy and feel unbalanced but i have had my GP look in my ears and he says it is all to do with fluid in the earcanal Harmless but can cause dizzy feeling mine is from sinus so i inhale olibas oil or menthol crystals and it helps .

Take Care Maggie xxxxxxxxxxxx

baileys
16-08-10, 17:55
My off balance feeling is constant too. The only time i dont have it is when im not thinking about it:unsure:

moomin123
16-08-10, 19:08
Dizziness is a symptom for me too, when I am having a bad attack, I just feel really spaced out and light headed, I don't actually feel like I am spinning but I know what you mean. It is funny as when you occupy yourself and think of something else it does magically go!

xx

mandie
16-08-10, 23:05
Hi I get really light headed and spaced out when im anxious. its def my worst symptom

mandie x

beccalous
17-08-10, 00:16
yeh i get dizzy spells i can get a whole day ov them. does any1 know if ucan get over anxiety ???????????????????????????????????????????????:bl ush:

Emz
17-08-10, 09:51
I'm both glad and sad to know people have the same symptom. Glad because it makes me worry less, but sad because I don't want you all to be going through what I am.

Kerry B
17-08-10, 11:00
Hi Emz, I had constant dizziness/off balance for 24/7 for 6 weeks ended up seeing 4 doctors and didnt believe it was all down to anxiety and I was causing it myself, it wasnt untill my medication changed to seroxate that the dizzy eased. i still get it but not as bad as i did so it just shows i was causing it nmyself. i know its hard to believe but its true. x

mandylou28
20-08-10, 19:43
I just posted a very similar post in the Symptoms section..........sorry if ive repeated something but just desperate for a bit of help guys.

I too feel constantly off balance and dizzy much worse when standing tho or it is there for most of the day and unfortunately has been for the last 3 months, ive had MRI's of the brain and inner ear, ECG blood tests saw a ENT consultant which i paid privately for and they all said the same thing theres nothing medically wrong with me.:huh:

Im sure if this feeling of dizziness went i would be so much better in myself, i take propranalol and have been give Citalopram but havent taken them, bit worried with it saying you get worse before better and i dont think i could cope if this feeling was any worse.

Xxx