PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound like cancer - Very worried

PaulR
17-08-10, 08:03
I have been having lower stomach pain with bouts of the runs and constipation for ages now. Even when I go to the toilet or pass wind the pain doesn't go. I've also had a burning sensation in my penis for a few days now and am going for a wee constatnly. Sometimes alot comes out and sometimes very little but I have a constant urge. I've been to docs and had urine test and blood test but I've convinced myself I have prostate, kidney, bladder' bowel cancer and I'm scared rigid. I'm a 31 year old male. Can anyone help me please?

Anxious_gal
17-08-10, 08:12
I'm pretty sure you have a urinary tract infection, us women get them a lot because the urethra tube thingy is much shorter so bacteria can get inside.
drink cranberry juice, it stops the bacteria from sticking , so it helps flush it out, also the vitamin c in it makes your urine more acidic which stops the bacteria from growing.
drink as much water as you can.
I've had the same symptoms with out showing any infection in a urine test. not sure why though

as for the tummy, it could be IBS, caused by stress. I tend to get quite constipated for ages and then I go the opposite way.
peppermint should help. you can also get some tablets for constipation in the chemist.
if it doesn't help again see your doctor.