PDA

View Full Version : is this normal to feel like this when ive been feeling good???

alwaysanxious
17-08-10, 08:39
hi every 1, for the past 2 weeks ive been busy as hell packing organizing cleaning none stop every day as i move home this weekend, its not a voluntary move me and my partner have to move in with a family member as my partner got made redundant and we cant afford our home which is why im on medication now its a long story....... Anyway i woke up earlyhours this morning with adrenalin rushes racing heart feeling sick radom dreams to dreams and feeling scared that it all coming back:ohmy: CAN ANY 1 ADVICE ME ???? is this because im moving home im not very good with change and very apprehensive about it in a way i know its for the best but feeling sad that ive lost my home because of all the stress... im trying to be brave and think its ok but am scared a little as i dont want to get poorly again, plus havent really stopped working solid for 2 weeks, but im getting enough sleep though.... all advice is welcome as im hoping you people can make me feel better!!! thank u

lisa

heavenly
17-08-10, 11:11
hi every 1, for the past 2 weeks ive been busy as hell packing organizing cleaning none stop every day as i move home this weekend, its not a voluntary move me and my partner have to move in with a family member as my partner got made redundant and we cant afford our home which is why im on medication now its a long story....... Anyway i woke up earlyhours this morning with adrenalin rushes racing heart feeling sick radom dreams to dreams and feeling scared that it all coming back:ohmy: CAN ANY 1 ADVICE ME ???? is this because im moving home im not very good with change and very apprehensive about it in a way i know its for the best but feeling sad that ive lost my home because of all the stress... im trying to be brave and think its ok but am scared a little as i dont want to get poorly again, plus havent really stopped working solid for 2 weeks, but im getting enough sleep though.... all advice is welcome as im hoping you people can make me feel better!!! thank u

lisa

Hi honey. Take some deep breaths. :hugs: Of course, having to move when you don't want to and the fact you don't like change, is going to give you some form of anxiety and it sounds like you have been non-stop sorting out the move and now you have come to a stop...BAM, all the emotions start bashing around your body. Don't try and be brave, let these feelings do what they need to do (I know, easier said than done), but talk to friends and/or family about how you are feeling, if you need to see your GP, then do so. I am sure once you are moved in, you will be fine, but you need to just get over this little blip, don't worry about why you are feeling this, our bodies are weird things! But you can get help, whether its GP or just advice from mates, you will feel better. xxx

Vixxy
17-08-10, 11:37
Moving will stress you out, but once its done you'll start to improve as that dreaded event will have already happened. Just try to keep yourself busy and push through the anxiety.

alwaysanxious
18-08-10, 11:10
thank you vixky and heavenly, i spoke to my therapist about yesterday and she told me its only natural, its stressfull moving for non panic sufferes so i guess i will have to go with it. but ur right heavenly i did stop and wham thats when it hit me cos i have done everything now. just waiting to move on saturday now so will keep you posted how i get on., thank you both for ur support :hugs:take care

lisa xxx