PDA

View Full Version : too much caffine

ellie1971
17-08-10, 08:56
can too much caffine make u anxious, ive been awake a hour n had 3 strong cups lready, yesterday i had 14 cups,,

blueangel
17-08-10, 09:01
It absolutely can, and the more you have, the worse it's likely to get. 14 cups a day is an awful lot of caffeine, so maybe it might be an idea to start reducing it gradually (if you do it suddenly, you'll get headaches)

ellie1971
17-08-10, 09:04
wat wud u reccomend as a substitute blue,, i think its a nerve thing that i drink so much tea,, ive recently stated putting sugar in,, feeling i need a sugar rush,, maybe just hot boiled water, x

blueangel
17-08-10, 09:37
Hi again

There's quite a lot of caffeine in ordinary tea, so maybe this isn't a good idea either. If you need hot drinks, there are all sorts of fab herbal teas that you could try - just pick something that sounds good, as you can always add sugar to them if you need a sweetness hit.

Kelley
17-08-10, 09:59
Good grief Ellie! The 14 cups you had yesterday was obviously still in your system today when you had another 3!! LOL!
I have cut out caffeine and found some awesome substitutes. Try a tea called 'Rooibos' and make it up as you would your normal tea. The health benefits are incredible and it's even suitable for infants! For coffee, i have a substitute called Bambu or there's another one called Caro. There are lots of options out there so don't despair!

Kel :)