PDA

View Full Version : Life Changes

InControl86
17-08-10, 16:16
I'm new to this but I'm hoping someone has some good advice for me. I have been living abroad for the last 2 years and now I'm heading home, at first it felt good but when I do something that makes the move more final I can feel the panic enter me. I've had a couple of panic attacks in the past few years and it centered around this, when I think of leaving my husband (he can't come with me for immigration reasons) and my steady job I start to freak out inside. Starting over from zero has scared me so much that I keep putting it off so I can save more money hoping that it will make me feel more secure about this move. Basically I'm afraid that even if I control this panic during the process of preparing for departure what will happen the day off, I'm flying alone and I can't imagine having a panic attack on the plane.

Vixxy
17-08-10, 16:21
How come you have to move home again? Is it a visa issue?
The only advice I can give you is to note down the thoughts that are popping into your head and right a for and against argument for each one. Youll probably see that most of them have more things arguing against that thought.
I cant imagine having to leave my husband behind. I think youre very brave for even getting this far!