PDA

View Full Version : lots of blood in toilet

n.irishguy
17-08-10, 16:47
hey,

ive just been to the toilet and done me poo's........

the first bits of poo were fine.........then the next bit there was alot of blood in my poo........then followed by alot of jus blood coming out of my behind..

then it stoped and then normal poo again.

the colour of the blood looked the same colour as you'd get with a deep cut.

waiting for doctor to phone back!!!!!!!! anyone had this?

yorkylover
17-08-10, 17:00
Could be piles or an anal fissure

Was your toilet very hard?

Its usually red if its from this area,if you go very hard this can cause a fissure,quite common.:hugs:

n.irishguy
17-08-10, 17:06
not particulary............my stools can get large but not on this occassion.
my lower abdominal is always sore especially after eating

nomorepanic
17-08-10, 17:45
Sounds like piles and / or a fissure to me and can be treated with cream

yorkylover
26-08-10, 17:22
So what happened with the doctor???????????????:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:: shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

MidnightCalm
26-08-10, 17:29
I had this a lot but it was always after a hard strenuous bowel movement that would hurt my "bum hole" and then fresh looking blood would be in the toilet and on the paper and my bum would sting. Would you say piles or a fissure? Even now it can be sensitive and I know it's slightly sore looking and bumpy (the hole) lol. Hasn't bled for months now so guessing no prob, does get irritated and itchy occasionally though..

katrinax
26-08-10, 21:25
I had this last week.
I got really scared - pressuming it was the worst possible case I could think of.

I was on my menstrual cycle at the time too. It has stopped now - but im still keeping an eye out because I still have slight diarrhea.

Did you find out what it was?

tag
27-08-10, 09:21
I had this once and was terrified.

Bright red blood is pretty much always due to piles or fissures though - it's when the blood is dark or your stools are black & tarry that you should seek urgent assistance.

Hope it was all ok anyway, let us know.