PDA

View Full Version : erm hello

kazar
25-02-06, 23:11
hi, i'm karen and i'm new. i'm very nervous and have no idea what to say so err hi

[:X]

love n hugs

kaz
xxx

sal
25-02-06, 23:14
Hi Kaz

Dont be nervous and we are all here to support you and welcome you to the site.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Alexandra
25-02-06, 23:22
Hi Kaz

Welcome to the forum.

As Sal says please do'nt be nervous we are all here to help & support each other.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Sue K with 5
26-02-06, 00:29
Hi Karen

Welcome to NMP ! Have a good read of the topics on the sight and I am sure some of them you will be able to relate to and will be a great source of information for you

Sue with 5

scknight

Meg
26-02-06, 10:46
Hello Karen,

When you feel more comfortable with the site you can tell us a bit more about yourself and how we can help you, but meanwhile welcome and well done for posting to start with.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Piglet
26-02-06, 11:06
A big welcome to the site :)

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

trac67
26-02-06, 11:11
Hi Karen,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
26-02-06, 11:56
Hi Karen

Welcome aboard the forum.

You can post as little or as often as you want to so when you are ready then post again and ask us anything you want to.

You will soon settle in here and get the hang of it.

Nicola

bluesparkle
26-02-06, 12:15
hi karen...
welcome... like nicola said you can post as little or as much as you like... that is the great thing here everyone is very friendly and will give you all the support they can with no pressure what so ever.
there is loads of info here so take time to read it... i think alot of us have been nervous when we are new to the site but you will soon settle in...
please ask anything you want there will always be someone along to reply... or just write a bit more about yourself when you feel ready...
well done for saying hi...
take care
rach
x

sueiamnew
26-02-06, 14:21
Hi Karen and welcome to the site.

Karen
26-02-06, 14:55
Hi Karen

Welcome to the forum. You have taken the first brave step on writing that first post.

I hope we are able to help and support you on your recovery.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

jackie
26-02-06, 18:29
kazar, just say what you feel is right. usually a brief intro about yourself makes it easier for us to help you. just take yopur time, were not going anywhere and are here to help

welcome
jackie

Lozzie
26-02-06, 21:07
Hi Karen

Welcome to the site :D

Laura x

sal
26-02-06, 22:07
Karen how are things going, would be great to hear from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".