PDA

View Full Version : please say a prayer for my daughter

calm
17-08-10, 22:00
hiiiii friends,

could you please say a little prayer or send us good vibes for tomorrow....and for me too that i make it to the hospital for her appointment with kidney consultant.

it would be so greatly appreciated xxxxx

lots of love tracey xxxxx

miss_moose
17-08-10, 22:03
Thinking of you both x:hugs:

Dahlia
17-08-10, 22:08
Good luck tomorrow to both of you. I hope all is well. x

Kerry B
17-08-10, 22:28
Hi Tracey you will be in my thoughts, hope all goes well.

Let me know how you get on

Love & Hugs Kerry xxxxxxxxx

eeyorelover
17-08-10, 22:39
Prayers for both of you.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.
(((HUGS)))
xxx
Sandy

calm
17-08-10, 23:44
thank you friends...so so apreciate it ....it brings me such comfort xxxxx lets hope we all have a good day tomorrow xxxxxx night all and god bless xxxxx

loveletter
17-08-10, 23:49
Will be praying for you

mandie
17-08-10, 23:50
Hi

good luck for tomorrow, sending you good vibes.

:hugs:

mandie x

jude uk
18-08-10, 02:23
prayers are being said:hugs:

blue moon
18-08-10, 02:43
My prayers and thoughts are with you both:hugs:
Love Petra x

Inspires
18-08-10, 03:23
Hi Tracey,

I just wanted you to know that you, and your daughter will be constant in my thoughts and prayer, not only today, but also in the coming days and months ahead...

Take care sweetie,

Sue x. :flowers:

calm
18-08-10, 07:20
Thank you so much each and everyone of you....sometimes thank you just does not seem enough.
i have just taken a diaz. i know the doctor said that i shouldnt not with cits and propronolol but i need it today....i awoke with the most awful anxiety/panic but hopefully it will subside very shortly....i need to be strong for kerrylouise - i know with all your prayers and good vibes we will be ok.....what would i do without you all.
its just such an early appointment and with my crohns i am not very good in the morning...those who suffer from ibs and crohns and stomach problems will relate to where i am coming from.
please god let everything be alright....god is good and i know he is with me today.......and my guardian angel as well.
love you all so very very much and this is not a trivial comment....i mean it so much you guys are my lifeline...i dont know how i would be surving with out each and everyone of you.
i hope you all have a good day - its sunny in bedford which makes it a whole lot better.
thank you from the bottom of my heart...lots of love and so much appreciation, tracey xxxxxx

calm
18-08-10, 20:30
hi my friends...just wanted to say thank you for all your prayers and wishes.

i made it....and that is such a weight off my mind...kerrylouise does have to go through some more tests and that does fill me with anxiety but we got today over which is a huge huge achievement.

love and best wishes too you all xxxxx

eeyorelover
18-08-10, 21:02
Tracey,
You should be SO PROUD of yourself! Even tho you experienced anxiety you still made it! I am so very proud of you.
Will still keep you and your daughter in my prayers for favorable results to these tests.
xxx
Sandy

mandie
18-08-10, 22:42
Well done for making it there :yesyes:

I really hope your daughters test results will be ok

mandie xx

calm
18-08-10, 22:57
my friends thank you so very very very much xxxxx

your messages just blow me away xxxxx to have such caring people in my corner is such a wonderful feeling.

thank you and i hope tomorrow is a good day for us all xxxxx thank you once again xxxxxx

Adam22
18-08-10, 23:28
Very well done for today.. you should be very proud !

You made it and were strong for you daughter.. :)

Im sure the results will be fine.. :yesyes:

keep your chin up and stay postive .

All the best

Adam

jothenurse
19-08-10, 03:15
Good job.

jaded jean
19-08-10, 06:31
Tracey---:hugs: the inner strength was there hunny. well done. I will be thinking of you and your daughter / well done again for making it through.:bighug1:
jeanxxx

heavenly
19-08-10, 08:17
hi my friends...just wanted to say thank you for all your prayers and wishes.

i made it....and that is such a weight off my mind...kerrylouise does have to go through some more tests and that does fill me with anxiety but we got today over which is a huge huge achievement.

love and best wishes too you all xxxxx

Hi you. I am SO proud of you, sorry for not posting on the day, I did remember, but my brain has been like mush since I started taking meds last Friday. I KNEW you would do it, what an achievement!!!! And what a brave daughter you have, like mother like daughter obviously. :hugs: xxxx

jj_mike12
19-08-10, 10:45
What is the name of your daughter?

calm
19-08-10, 23:27
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all....i am blessed to have such wonderful friends xxxx i have just read all the comments and i am just well......blown away once again.

my daughter is kerrylouise and she is 13.

lets hope we all have a good nights sleep and a good day tomorrow...thinking of each and everyone of us on this journey xxxxx

you know wot out of every bad experience good can come out of it....and oh my you all are the very very best xxxxxx

calm
23-08-10, 20:55
thank you so much .....your love and best wishes is just wonderful xxxx

Hardamcnor
23-08-10, 21:25
My thoughts are with you and KerryLouise - good luck for tomorrow and thanks for being my new friend

shaka
23-08-10, 22:40
sending you and Kerrylouise positive vibes for tomorrow my thoughts are with you
love shaka

steveo5
23-08-10, 22:57
thoughts and good wishes to you tracey and kerrylouise
steve

calm
28-08-10, 11:11
thank you so much.....keep us in your thoughts wont you xxxxxx