PDA

View Full Version : Low Blood Pressure and Exercise

xleannexwrightx
18-08-10, 02:10
Hello, I am 22 years old, not overweight but have a poor diet, which affects my iron levels as usually become anemic....also i've always had a low blood pressure (sorry don't know exact readings). My doctor took my blood pressure today and as per usual low, but he says its normal for a girl my age and nothing to worry about....however, I always feel lightheaded and recently feel like i am going to drop as in i suddenly feel like ive gone white and about to faint.
I have done something silly and googled my symptoms....and now worried from what i have read as it can be dangerous :/ ....I realllyyy want to start the gym soon but afraid i may become even more lightheaded or might faint? Is this possible? (as seen thread to say that you can).
Is there any advice i can have to raise my blood pressure? and dont like the symptoms :( my anxiety kicks in from it and i dont know really if it is actually the blood pressure or just the typical anxiety symptoms,
Advice would be greatly appreciated,
Thank youuuu x

jothenurse
18-08-10, 04:30
Are you on iron supplements? Find out just how long your blood pressure is.
Try to eat better. Drink plenty of fluids to get your blood volume up which will help keeping your blood pressure elevated.