PDA

View Full Version : Newby likes this site

erin1
18-08-10, 12:09
HI out there, just found this site. It's just what I need. Not chatted online b4 so not sure how it all works. I have depression and anxiety and struggle with s harming too. I always feel like a nut case when I write it or say it out loud. I know I shouldn't but I do feel judged alot of the time. Hello to anyone out there!:blush:

nomorepanic
18-08-10, 12:11
Hi erin1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

JT69
19-08-10, 15:50
Hi erin,

Welcome to NMP!! There are alot of people suffering the same as you so please dont worry about posting, everyone here understands. You are not a nut case you just have an illness, so please dont think that. I think its better when you bring it out in the open and talk about it, its nothing to be ashamed of.

Hope you find the information on here helpful and that you make friends along the way.

Take care
Jo.xx

Vanilla Sky
19-08-10, 19:00
Hi and welcome to NMP , you have come to the right place , come and see us in the chatroom when you can :welcome:
Paige x

Dolly_Mixture
19-08-10, 21:36
Hello Erin,

I'm also new. I suffered from self harming for years too so I know how difficult it is to tell people. You're in good company. Best wishes xxx