PDA

View Full Version : Freaked out!

bukendaa
18-08-10, 12:11
Hey guys....A short time ago i whent for a bike ride in the night it was a bit cold it was okay.But when i got home my right arm started to go limp and felt a bit strange it didnt go numb but felt like it had no muscle in the arm...3 seconds later i started Screaming HELP HELP" then my heart started to race...Then i calmed down ran my right hand under some hot water and it got better..Still fells a little funy though...Im scared this was a TIA and a big stroke just around the corner im 15 now so my stroke risk would have increased form last year when i woried about it.

gypsywomen
18-08-10, 12:17
no when you were riding in the cold your mucles tense so when you relax ..this can happen dont be scared dont think your going to have a stroke calm yourself relax breath nice ad deep ,,,,

janni
20-08-10, 22:28
awww Bukk you not going to have no stroke hun, maybe the air gave you a sensation or your muscle had a little weakness from bein on the bike, you are okay sweetie you have been doing good chin up and keep going forward

katrinax
20-08-10, 22:41
I get this alot with my fingers.. Its just tense muscles. When the cold hits your muscles they seize up.
I had it the other night.. My hands were freezing - went to open a bottle of drink and by index finger numbed up and had a spasm and looked like it was broke. It was like it for a good 10 seconds then it went.

Your fine... the body has a weird way of showing its uncomfortable.