PDA

View Full Version : here i go again

zoe-22
18-08-10, 18:23
hi everyone im sick of this now went to docs 2 days ago, he up my trazadone from 100mg to 200mg because i told him i didnt think they were helping, he has also referred me finally to see a cardiologist because of my chest pain and the fears i got with my heart, not that he wanted to had to practically beg him bit happier about that. now today i feel awful anxiety has struck worse than ever, i feel dizzy, have a really bad migraine, feels like someone is strangling me, feel weak, legs like jelly, pains all over chest, stomach, arms, legs, hot and cold flushes the list is endless to make thing worse i noticed blood in my stool on two occasions was told it was nothing to worry about but of-course being obsessed with my health im worrying especially now i have pain in my stomach and lower back. between my head, heart and now my bowels im scared senseless. this has been going on all day i have struggled to get on with things but im starting to get really fed up dont know hows much more i can take. my partners in work and normally my dads with me but he has gone out i hate being on my own, so afraid somethings going to happen to me, i wish i could just get out of this hole. i know it just anxiety but my chest pain which is more of a burning sensation on the top of my breasts is really scaring me, i have had pains in the center but they are on and off but the burnings is there constant. i just cant rest, i dont know where to turn that why im here pouring all my troubles out :weep: ahhhhhh 22 and falling apart how much worse can it get. i try not to show my family because they just think im being silly and i can understand this but they dont know how it feels :mad: an reassurance would be much appreciated sorry to ramble on
zoe x

mandie
18-08-10, 23:14
Hi Zoe

:hugs:

Sorry that your going through this at the moment. The buring pain in chest could be acid reflux. I no when my anx is bad i used to get horrible pains in my chest to.

All your anxiety symptoms you had today are what i have had today also.

Are you having any counselling. cbt is good for people with health anxiety.

I hope you are feeling a bit better tonight

love mandie x

Adam22
18-08-10, 23:23
thats certainly a bad day of symptoms...

I have had all of those... on and off for the past 3 weeks...

I wouldnt worry.

I have been having aches and pains all over.. back .. stomach.. chest

its doing my head in !!! started amitripiline last night and felt rough this morning.. going to keep at it tho .. anything to get rid of these symptoms..

You will be fine.. and im sure there are a lot of people on here that have had or are experiencing these too.

keep your chin up and stay postive :yesyes:

Adam