PDA

View Full Version : new to no panic

xlozix
18-08-10, 20:31
hi all

just found this website and have been suffering with severe anxiety for years however in the last few months it has goten so bad i am not able to leave my house, i have feelings of unrelaity and that this world is not real although in the back of my mind i no it is i just cant make it seem like everything is real, i try to participate in things conversations but its dosent seem real, this is with me 24/7, i used to be so happy, i went to the doctors in april as i was experiencin shortness of breath and racing heart, when i was there my pulse was 140 and she sent me striaght to a and e and since there this problem has escalated, im out of control i cry all the time have been to the emergency room 3 times, with chest pain. have had chest pain for the last 3weeks, i have racing pulse,

any thoughts or suggestion would be appriecaited, im 22 and wanna get control back.

nomorepanic
18-08-10, 20:36
Hi xlozix

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
18-08-10, 21:19
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Maj
18-08-10, 21:42
Welcome to NMP and please don't despair, you can and will get happiness back again even although it seems a million miles away. All these anxiety symptoms you are feeling are suffered by many and with some reassurance and help from your doctor and this site then you can can there. You'll get lots of support here from people who know exactly what you are talking about:hugs:

xlozix
19-08-10, 16:50
thank you for all your kind words x

Alan Mack
19-08-10, 23:31
Welcome xlozix

I know exactly what you mean about unreality it's a horrible feeling it's like your mind isn't absorbing any information like people talking or walking around,noises normal everyday things, when I had feelings of unreality it felt like I was watching myself through my own subconscious,
I hope this site helps you as it does for me:)

Alan.