PDA

View Full Version : Lumps bumps and worrying!

willowworry
18-08-10, 22:48
Hi everyone.

I hate doing this to myself but im in absolute fear as it is!

I have recently had half my thyroid out too due to a growth that was inconclusive :unsure: and I get results tomorrow from ENT (crapping my pants :weep:)

Now ive had a tight feeling in my throat when talking or just sitting doing nothing (not in the morning though) I have had it since I found the thyroid lump so put it down to that.

But its still there, so I put my finger into the back (wish I hadnt :weep:) and theres like a boney hard lump behind my uvula, I could feel there was something there anyway jyst didn't know what the feeling was until I felt the lump.

Now i in a right state, I am seeing ent tomorrow anyway, but im worried he will tell me its cancer or something.

Does anyone else have this?

Help!!!

nomorepanic
18-08-10, 22:58
If it was cancer they would have seen it when they removed the thyroid I am sure.

Try not to worry and tell the ENT consultant tomorrow

Maj
18-08-10, 23:09
You sound as though you are in very good hands so please try not to look too much into things. We all have lumps n bumps that are COMPLETELY harmless (apart from in our imaginations). You've came through a lot but your ent people sound as though they will be on top of things, so hopefully your mind will be put at rest tomorrow.:hugs:

randomworry
19-08-10, 01:15
im going through something similar in that ive been told i have nodules on my thyroid and ive read way tooo much on the net to be relaxed about the whole thing!!

randomworry
19-08-10, 01:18
hey willow try not to worry to much (must take my own advice) whatever the lump is its out and you are now perfectly fine.