PDA

View Full Version : sleeping and self harming

kathrynfleming
19-08-10, 01:58
ok i haven't had many panic attacks recently but when i do i really start to panic. I feel like i cant breath. and i had a problem with self harming as well which really upsets me cause every time my mum asks me "what happened to your arm?" i have to lie and make an excuse up so i don't get in trouble or worry her, However that doesn't really happen any more because i have my friends to support me when it does. Also i didn't sleep at all las night and im worried i might not get any sleep tonight either i don't know whats happened with my sleeping at all... I'm scared....What can i do?:wacko::weep:

Emz
19-08-10, 09:27
It is going to be the worrying that is stopping you sleeping, thats all.

What I try to do is think 'well if I can't sleep I will at least rest my body'. So I get into bed, get as comfy as possible and try to stop worrying about trying to sleep. I just shut my eyes, breathe deeply and try to relax. I usually end up falling asleep that way once I've stopped worrying.

heavenly
19-08-10, 09:58
You poor thing, I do feel for you. I had just 2 hours last night, the more I worried about not sleeping, the more awake I was. Horrible! Its so frustrating, isn't it! Have you spoken to your GP recently, hun? Its important to keep in touch, with any changes, good or bad.

jj_mike12
19-08-10, 10:04
Proper Hygiene,, Exercise, eat 3x a day...and drink your vitamins ALWAYS..