PDA

View Full Version : The scariest thing happened to me last night...

turtleonaleash
19-08-10, 19:00
All yesterday I was feeling down. Really panicky. My face became flushed for no reason, my chest was tight, I felt like I couldn't breathe. Finally I was able to fall asleep. Around 3:30am my dog woke me up and needed to out. I've been having constant dizzy spills for the last week and a bit. I got the dog outside and suddenly my vision went so blurry. I couldn't see anything. Everything was so bright. I started to feel nauseous and I was sure I was going to throw up. I got a really bad metallic taste in my mouth. I looked in the mirror and I was as white as a ghost. I got inside and I went up to bed. The nausea turned into a dull stomach ache and I went back to sleep. This morning I still feel dizzy and I have stabbing pains all over my stomach and all the way down to my bladder. I'm feeling really anxious and I don't want to leave the house.

Vanilla Sky
19-08-10, 19:05
You should ring your doctor and get a check up, Could just be a bug of some sort . I hope you feel better soon :)
Paige x

turtleonaleash
19-08-10, 19:09
I went and saw my doctor the day before yesterday because my blood pressure was kind of high. He instead put a lot of really not good ideas in my head and as a result I've been in a high state of panic :(. I don't know if that's having anything to do with it or what.

Maj
19-08-10, 19:12
As well as anxiety causing those symptoms, acid reflux can also cause them. The stomach ache, nausea, dizzyness, metallic taste in mouth. I suffer from this and get these symptoms if I've eaten the wrong thing!

turtleonaleash
19-08-10, 19:15
That's really interesting Maj. I have acid reflux and I take medication for it. I have been eating really poorly lately. I wonder if that has something to do with it. Thanks for your help :)

melvin
19-08-10, 20:24
hey guys i to have acid reflux and take meds and im always dizzy are we sure reflux causes dizziness if anyone knows let me know

uk23
20-08-10, 01:32
As well as anxiety causing those symptoms, acid reflux can also cause them. The stomach ache, nausea, dizzyness, metallic taste in mouth. I suffer from this and get these symptoms if I've eaten the wrong thing!

Exactly what this person said.