PDA

View Full Version : constant headache help!!!!!!!

helpme12345
19-08-10, 22:22
for the past 2 months is have been suffereing with persistent headaches. When i wake up they are at their best and slowly worsen thorughout the day, with the pain aleviating just prior to going to bed. Recently i have felt quite light headed, does anyone know what this could be.
PS i am really worried it could be something seriour like a brain tumor

nomorepanic
19-08-10, 22:26
Hi and :welcome:

Have you spoken to your doctor about this?

It could be a tension headache maybe.

Have you had your eyes tested recently as well?

Rob83
19-08-10, 22:47
You should really discuss this with your doctor but brain tumour really is the last thing on the list. I had something similar, constant headaches, dizzyness, blurring vision, I went and got checked out and it was a problem in my sinus, I now spray once a day and problem solved. Dont think the worse. The simplest of things can cause some horrible symptoms, bite that bullet go get checked out.

Adam22
19-08-10, 22:56
Hello mate,

Yeh I have had it for around a month, same symptoms .. day in and day out...

its a dull ache that radiates around the head.. mainly on left for me ..

I have had my eyes tested and been docs for him to aslo tell me it is tension/ stress related..

I still have it .. just trying to relax and get on with things..

If you are worried then its best to get the reassurance from the doc...

but from what u say.. it sounds that it could be from tension..

Hope this helps..
Adz :yesyes:

Kerry B
19-08-10, 23:03
Hi I have had constant headaches, dizzy spells and blurred vision and its all related to anxiety. I was also convinced I had a brian tumour. I have Reiki last Friday and the Therapist said have you been suffering with bad headaches, I said yes she said it all to do with my neck and shoulders being tense and she massage my neck and shoulders and I havent had a headache since.