PDA

View Full Version : Back on Citalopram 20mg please advise

angels22165
20-08-10, 09:56
Hi, went back on Citalopram 20mg on Sunday and since then had tingling sensations in arms and body, trembling hot and cold sweats, get to sleep for about an hr then wake again panicing, shivers, feeling constantly on edge, if I do any exertion start panicing as my heart rate and generally feel scared do you think this is just the Cit getting back into my system. I was previously on 20mg about 8 weeks ago but tried to cut down got down to 5mg and since then the symptoms have built up - has anyone else experienced same effects. Thanks :)

GlasgowGuy
20-08-10, 10:02
I'm trying to make a kinda thread/diary on Citalopram on the Cit thread if that helps. I've been on cit in past and although everyone is different(personallity wise and med wise) it worked wonders first time around and the second time I was on it I felt I reached a plateau that maybe I never picked up the ball and tried to take the next step(gee I sound like I've just read a cliche dictionary this morning, sorry lol)

There is a good 'sticky' I think they are called at the top of the Citalopram page which is really useful and IF you have a side effect I'm sure some else has had it and will be able to empaphise with you. The frustrating thing with cit and most a/d's I imagine is they do take time.

Hang in there.