PDA

View Full Version : Weird feelings! is it anx? :S

PokerFace
20-08-10, 14:18
I havnt been anxious or had a panic attack in AGES but, for past 3/4 days I've felt sick every day startin in the early mornin rly bad then comin an goin through the day. I havn't actualli been sick cuz I try and keep it down cuz I hate throwin up so much but is really really bad. Feel badly queasy and don't wanna eat but no other symptoms of it bein a bug apart from I keep gettin really hot for no aparent reason but then i'll cool down in a bit, not liek a temperature at all. Aswell as feelin sick, I got a really bad taste in my mouth out of no where earlier and it sent me off into a full blown panic attack, can't explain the taste but it was horrible and it rly did jus suddenly hit me rly strongly. I had to have a sweet to suck to make it go away but is still kinda hangin around my mouth if you get me :S.

This has made my anxiety come back today after it bein under control for so long, I've just been in a tizz all day rly! Forgot how horrible all this was, I don't know if its a bug or anx or the signs of something rly bad :(

Vixxy
20-08-10, 14:42
I read another post on here today where people were saying these were symptoms of acid reflux.
Try to avoid fatty, spicy and strong foods for the rest of the day and dont eat after 8pm. Prop yourself a bit higher up in bed tonight and see if you wake up feeling any better tomorrow.
I know this sounds hard, but the best thing to do it to try and stop focusing on your stomach and throat.

PokerFace
23-08-10, 05:01
Thanks a lot :) I took your advice and it's started to ease up a little now! My anx is still sky high though :weep: hate it. xx

Vixxy
23-08-10, 10:41
Im glad it helped you a little. Try doing relaxation exercises whenever you feel anxious. Its really helped me to get through bad periods. Eventually youll get so used to doing them that youll find your anxiety doesnt even get a chance to kick in.