PDA

View Full Version : Rectal bleeding

katrinax
20-08-10, 16:21
Hi everyone,

I dont know if this is the right forum to post on.
For the past 3 days I have been experiencing some unusual rectal bleeding. Dont wanna go into much detail but I am on my period at this time, and I have also got constant diarrhea.
It hasnt been as bad today but everytime I go to the toilet its there on the tissue.
I went to my local walk in centre Wednesday and they checked my urine etc. and everything was fine.
Has anyone experienced this? Or any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Maj
20-08-10, 16:42
It's probably something simple like piles, which can be treated. If it continues then your doc can check. Don't be embarrassed because they are used to every orrifice!!

katrinax
20-08-10, 16:48
But I havent had any discomfort with it - which is the strange thing.

Thanks for the reply.

nomorepanic
20-08-10, 16:53
Didn't they examine you for piles as that is what it most likely is?

You don't always get discomfort - I don't.

katrinax
20-08-10, 16:57
Do you suffer from this then? And no she didnt. I didnt feel very convinced at all when i walked out of there. She just tested my urine for infections etc.. and felt my stomach.
Im just really scared it could be something bad. And dont really wana mention it to my parents again, because I dont want them thinking im turning into a hypochondriac =/

nomorepanic
20-08-10, 17:41
I get a lot of piles both internal and external and yes they bleed sometimes.

You can get over the counter creams for it as well but it is best that a doctor takes a look and confirms that is what it is.

katrinax
20-08-10, 19:12
Ok thanks for your help