PDA

View Full Version : Hi there everyone

hamster lady
21-08-10, 10:36
Hello guys, I have just joined NMP because I have just started having panic attacks again, I first experienced the when I started secondary school and had a year of absolute hell. They seem to have come back because I have been under a lot of stress recently and have felt a bit faint recently which has made things a lot worse. I am so glad to have found this forum, it is going to be a great help to me, especially talking to fellow sufferers. My username is hamster lady because I adore syrian hamsters, I have four at the moment, two of which are rescues. I am married with two boys aged 9 and 14 and I have a rescue lurcher called Millie. My animals are wonderful for making me feel relaxed and grounded, I feel so much better after a cuddle with them! I am going to have a good look around the website, I also have a dental phobia so I am going to read the section on that too.:)

diane07
21-08-10, 10:42
Hi hamster lady

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
21-08-10, 19:46
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

FroggyPrince
21-08-10, 19:50
Welcome to the group hamster lady :D

Paul (Froggy)