PDA

View Full Version : sick of my health anxiety!

louise0501
22-08-10, 05:03
hey

tonight i feel bad again, i have a headache and the more i worry about that i start to get dizzy and lightheaded and then i start to panic. i always tend to feel like this late at night/early morning when everyone is in bed so i am thinking more and my anxiety becomes really bad. some days i feel fine and others i just feel awful and the more i worry then the worse the symptoms get. is this really just anxiety? any advice for getting out of this vicious cycle?

please reply ASAP
Love Louise X

JAYQ
22-08-10, 05:27
Yes that does indeed sound like anxiety getting the best of you. I tell you what really helps me besides reading the info that is great on this site and that is MUSIC!! Start listening to what ever your favorite music genre is and start singing right along with it, get in to it. I dont mean you got to start busting a move but really let the music take over you and it is really relaxing because it takes your mind off that dizzy shaky feeling.

I hope this helps you out and you get better soon. Might throat feels all tight tonight like its going to explode and i am jamming out and its helping me forget about my neck and throat a whole lot.

Dylan
22-08-10, 17:06
hey

tonight i feel bad again, i have a headache and the more i worry about that i start to get dizzy and lightheaded and then i start to panic. i always tend to feel like this late at night/early morning when everyone is in bed so i am thinking more and my anxiety becomes really bad. some days i feel fine and others i just feel awful and the more i worry then the worse the symptoms get. is this really just anxiety? any advice for getting out of this vicious cycle?

please reply ASAP
Love Louise X
It's anxiety---i suffer from health anxiety and after 3 months seeing psychologist and doing CBT therapy it's helping ,but it's 2 steps forward and 1 back---feeling bad toady and just read medical sections in Sunday papers,worst thing i could have done.
Have you seen you Dr?
They can and will help
Nigel x