PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else get this???

kay1986
22-08-10, 22:05
numb feeling around ear and side of head, tingly/burning sensations on the head and tender spots when you lie down on your head almost feels bruised but fine to touch???

carli
22-08-10, 23:55
hello kay, yes i get all of the aboive and have done so since dec last year! I get i for a few minutes or a few days. I have seen a few neros and had mri done, blood test, v.e.p..etc.....all came back clear!!! Sttress and anxiety can do very weird things hunny xx

crazyhayz
23-08-10, 00:36
Stress/anxiety = tension. The main muscles in the body that tense up and tighten are those in the head and neck. Tingles, burning, pressure, pain, all anxiety related pains are caused by tension in your muscles and adrenalin in your bloodstream and nerve endings (hence the tingles and burning). I used to have all of this and had CT scan and loadsa tests, all clear, my neurologist explained the above to me. Ive honestly never felt any of it since that day that I got my 'all-clear'...so what does that tell u?

All i can say is the mind is a hugely powerful thing hun, you are fine, try not to worry, see ur gp and ask for a CT scan if you are that worried, I even exaggerated a bit to try n get help, know it sounds stupid but i felt i had to to curb my anxious thoughts, now i feel silly as i never had a thing wrong with me lol.

Chin up and tke cre! :)