PDA

View Full Version : Weight Gain from Meds? This Might Help

blondeangel
27-02-06, 06:53
I just started back on a medication for panic attacks, and like most meds for depression, anxiety and panic, weigh gain is a side effect. So I started last week on a natural weight loss system. I, myself and not overweight, but I have that excess 15 pounds I would like to lose....which I first put on when I first started taking meds for this 5 years ago. Anyways, I am taking two different capsules, one is Green Tea, and the other is Conjugated Linoleic Acid. So far, I think I have lost a couple of pounds, but I don't like to use scales so I can't tell you how much. But I can tell just by looking at my body. I have just started this regime, so I am not sure how it is going to really work. It is an all natural way of getting your body t burn fat, and without using drugs like ephedrine, which have negative side effects and are not good for long term use, or overall health (don' t even try it!! Especially if you have anxiety or panic issues). I will keep you posted on my progress!
:)

blondeangel
07-03-06, 20:01
I have been taking the green tea and the CLA now for like a couple of weeks, and I have noticed that I seem to have lost a couple of pounds, and my appetite is down...but that could be a side effect from my meds...but when I was on these meds before I didn't have that side effect. So far, I am going to keep taking it and hope it helps...at least I have not put on weight. Just thought I would let you know.