PDA

View Full Version : fed up of this headache :(

cupcakes2009
23-08-10, 17:13
Ugghh im so fed up, ive had a headache for 5 days in a row and its kinda hurting my face to. I dont think its my sinus as i have spray and its not doing anything, do you think it could be my pillow? i know it sounds weird but i cant sleep right and im always shoving it around its a new ish one and is rubbish. ive just ordered a new latex one in hoping this will help but it wont be here till tomorrow :weep: Im so fed up but im scared i have a brain tumor or something, i dont feel dizzy or sick nothing just this pain all over, could it be coming from my neck? arrgghhh oh and paracetamol does not touch it :lac:

ann01
23-08-10, 17:31
Hi Katy it could be your pillow, but it could be anxiety Hun I get loads of headaches with my tension and anxiety. How have you been doing with your agraphobia?
Take care
Ann

nrowe2
23-08-10, 17:35
Helloooo,

I've been noticing my neck, head and eyes for 2 months now have felt sooo tense...(like sinus and fluey) I think this is due to tensing everything all the time without realizing?

If you think about your shoulders right now...Are they tense? Try and relax each individual part of your body one by one.

I've found concentrating on the "Tense parts" and relaxing them seems to be working a little...Just need to sort out the MENTAL part now lol xxx

eternally optimistic
23-08-10, 18:34
Hi

I just to live with headaches constantly every day and it went through my face and it was my dentist that said it was stress related (he didnt know anything my anxiety I was carrying around).

So, it could be related to you being stressed.

cupcakes2009
23-08-10, 19:09
Hi Katy it could be your pillow, but it could be anxiety Hun I get loads of headaches with my tension and anxiety. How have you been doing with your agraphobia?
Take care
Ann

Hi Ann hun, well i guess i can try with the pillow and hope it helps :) and yeah im stressed, mum had a heart attack a month ago and we found her just in time she had been in the bath for over an hour before we got to her :ohmy: she is lucky to be alive, and having agoraphobia is not good trying to get to her, she does live in the village but i had to do alot to save her, and how i did it i have no idea :scared15: but she is home but still a long way to go. I think im always stressed in one form or another, and i know it will go again its just really getting to me, as my anxiety is not to bad, im managing the panic attacks and getting out a little bit, not far only round the village and to the post box but its still out.

Thanks for your replys everyone it means alot, and il let you know if the pillow works :winks:

ann01
23-08-10, 21:10
No wonder you have headache Hun, hope your mum is better soon. So glad your still going out it doesn't matter that's it's round the village, at least your getting out and about Hun that's the main thing, it's nice to hear from you.
Take care
Ann x