PDA

View Full Version : Where Should We Feel Palpitations?!?!

crazyhayz
23-08-10, 23:09
In the centre of chest? left side? right side? its weird coz sumtimes im not sure if its a palp, or a muscle twitch in my chest muscles!? How can i tell the difference??

The reason for this is ive had the palp feeling whilst having an ecg and it hasnt shown up?? And also, i get loads of them palps on right side, but apparently its not possible to feel them on right side as your heart is centre/left sided?? I get them mostly in centre of chest though.. and get very dizzy with them.. waiting for my 24hr tape results..

I hope someone (or preferably RLR's expert opinion????)

Many thanks!!

Hayley x

nomorepanic
23-08-10, 23:45
Have you read this website page...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/palpitations/

crazyhayz
24-08-10, 00:43
Yes ive read that before, but it doesnt clarify my question. I am not worried about palps themselves, its just wanting to know where abouts in the chest other ppl feel them.

HannahN
24-08-10, 08:15
I no exactly what your explaining I also get the twitch in my chest. Spoke to the doctor and she said its very common and can come from poor posture and even leaning forward. Plus I get them left and right on my chest.

PokerFace
24-08-10, 09:19
I get mine bang in the centre jus between my boobs lol. Sometimes higher but I think thats an air bubble or sumthing :s xxx

crazyhayz
24-08-10, 16:33
So does ne1 think my 'palps' i supposably feel in the left side of my chest are NOT infact palps????? Wish RLR was here to explain where we would normally feel them! I just keep worrying a bit every time i get a little twitch in my chest thinking its a palp! i honestly cant feel the difference! arghhh! its driving me mad lol!!!I get twitches all the time all over my body, which i know is down to tension in my muscles, but i just want to know if these things im feeling are infact palps??????????????

Ne1??????????????????

nomorepanic
24-08-10, 17:05
Why don't you PM RLR and ask him to read this thread and I am sure he will next time he is on.