PDA

View Full Version : To run or not to run...?

Going home
24-08-10, 00:34
Since ive put on alot of weight in the last few years (the jury is still out on whether its meds or lack of excersise) my daughter has suggested I join her on her daily run. But ive come to the conclusion that me jogging would upset the earth's equilibrium...magnetic poles would shift, ice caps would melt, polar bears would die...and all because I need to lose weight? I owe it to the world to stay stable and as I am...:noangel:

Anna xxx

blue moon
24-08-10, 01:03
Hi Anna.
Why not just try walking I walk daily and have lost weight.I walk in the morning,when possible,meds can put weight on.I eat only fruit and legumes no dairy or white bread,I feel lot better since I have been off meat.
Petra x:)

Sit2Know
24-08-10, 03:26
Hi Anna.
Why not just try walking I walk daily and have lost weight.I walk in the morning,when possible,meds can put weight on.I eat only fruit and legumes no dairy or white bread,I feel lot better since I have been off meat.
Petra x:)

Good Lord...do you know that every neurotransmitter in your brain is made entirely of protein - it requires high levels of HIGH QUALITY protein to make these chemicals that control anxiety.

You can obtain all the necessary amino acids from vegetable sources but most people are not diligent enough to eat this perfectly and it requires a basket full of vegetable foods to replace all the neurotransmitters we are burning up with anxiety and stress.

Your brain is 85% fat and every neuron in your body requires fat and cholesterol which vegatable sources will not supply well....plus every hormone in your body is made from cholesterol.

Look at your teeth, you have incisors and K9 teeth to rip and tear flesh and minimal molars to process vegetable foods.

You brain needs a contant low glycemic supply of glucose and it really loves butter and fat.

James

blue moon
24-08-10, 06:52
James...I am very healthy not eating Red meat,I eat plenty of fish as I am lucky enough to live on the coast.I originally come from Iran and they love their lamb I have access to a very good Doctor,my husband.I get plenty of protein from other sources,we don't have to eat meat to be healthy.
Petra xx:D